Sunday, November 28, 2010

Positivity & Motivation

Well, there's a first for everything and I must say this blog is a first. I'm working on getting my sponsor through my busy work schedule leaving messages and hoping for that exciting call back. This process of Senior Project helps to develope communication skills and futher more life lessons of how to prepare and organize. Also, to address the photo it signifies the art of music and the depth it takes to truly appreciate the warmth and complexity of it. Music to me is life and what helps me deal with situation that i have no control over. I am an artist with much to show and prove, and throughout this program you will gain a further insight on who a am as a person and how my music influences me. I must say I'm an open canves.

4 comments:

  1. An open canvass indeed! I'm a sucker for a good metaphor.
    Hopefully, you're working closely with Coach Syed to find yourself a sponsor, one who hopefully "rooted" to a studio or a place you can comfortably visit once per week. Keep me posted and make this a priority. Use your mentor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting it together Mr. Abrams FORWARD PROGRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outtake on life. I truly believe that you can find success in the music industry. You should consider auditioning for American Idol, so I can say I know that girl. Remember to always follow your dreams Jigga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shaq, i truly appreiciate that and maybe i will in my future and ill will not forget the silly guy name Shaq.

    ReplyDelete