Tuesday, December 28, 2010











Happy Holidays everyone, and I hope that the entire Senior Project class is enjoying their break. As for me, I enjoyed my 18th Birthday/ Christmas, and i must say it was one of the best days ever. Ive posted pictures of some of the highlights of my day. The first being when i put my birthday outfit on, I felt so beautiful, and it was then that I realize I am truly becoming a woman. The second photo is of me at my step-fathers gravesite. I smiled,cried, and remembered my father and what a great man he was ; he would be so proud to see where I a now. I couldnt ask for anything ore, it was definiatly the best present of y day. Now im looking forward to New Years, lets see what 2011 brings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link to the KR songs. I have to admit though, that I had been expecting to see and hear you perform the songs that you sang during the presentation. Get them out there!

    Reading your posting composed during break inspired me to create a what-I-did-for-the-break kind of entry.

    Looking forward to seeing you guy!

    ReplyDelete