Friday, February 25, 2011

Talks With Egan...


Today my mentor, Mr. Egan, and I had our first chat of many and as always it was very liberating. We discussed my adventure to meet my sponsor and how it all went. I informed him that our meeting went well and that I was looking forward to the next one. Being that my mentor is such a busy man I made our chat short and sweet, letting him know that my next sponsor meeting is on Friday and he was please with my progress. Also, Egan was very concerned that he couldn’t view or comment on my blog, so I offered to make him a personal blog for himself. By our next meeting I hope to have his blog up and running so that he can feel that blog experience that we all love so much. I will also update him on the new things I learn while visiting my sponsor.


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you teaching old dogs new tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially blogging....Nice! I am enjoying the growth of this project for Jazmin and others. Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Egan! But I must say as mu sponsor I think you should know how to spell my name.Just saying.

    ReplyDelete