Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome To Me.!

Hello parents, mentors, and sponsors, welcome to our Senior Project kick off event.My name is Jasmin Davis and although I have no one here with me tonight my amazing mentor Mr. Egan, new sponsor Mr. Randall, and family members do send their apologizes. My topic is about music and I would like to explore the legal and cruel aspect behide it. For instance, young performers in the industry have to make sure that their manager and the team behide them have their best interest at heart, or in the end  their hard work will be for nothing. Pretty soon the class will have to individually write an essay about a thesis statment of our choice. My topic is mainly about the challeges to be aware of when entering the music industry. Although it seems as if a wide spead topic I will be sure to be insightful in firm with my thesis. Thank you for listening and enjoy the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment