Monday, January 17, 2011

The Fallen by Paul Langan


The link above is to my playlist of ten songs I put together on youtube for my English 11 project. The songs are my representation of the novel The Fallen by Paul Langan, that I read and i must say it was quite interesting. I can honestly saw Im not the reading type ,but once a book draws you in there's no resisting and thats exactly what happened. The book is basicly about a boy , Martin Luna, whos brother was killed during a drive by, but the bullet was meant for his friend. Now Martin must choose to either kill for revenge and continue done the stone path he is creating, or pull it together and get his life together. Each song in the playlist in some way moved me as much as the book , but you must Read Between The Lyrics. So i hope everyone enjoys the music and takes a look into the novel.

1 comment: