Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sponser! Sponser! Sponser!

How is finding a sponsor coming along? Well, its definitely not an easy process, but I’ve made it through and I do believe I have a very great sponsor. Mr. Randall Johnson, a friend of Ms. Clark, heard about our program and was immediately interested. But, after a few days of calling him over and over I got through to a man who seemed trilled and excited to join our Senior Project team. Mr. Randall lives in Deptford, NJ, and is studio is located in his home. I have yet to sit down with my mentor, Mr. Egan, and Mr. Randal but I have notified him about our senior Project kick-off event and he said he will be attending. For the next couple months I hope to complete a demo and learn more about the legal aspects of the industry and how young people become swindled but the big music executives how are only out for a quick buck. In all honesty, I do not know much about my sponsor ,but from our conversation he has shown complete interest and I am hoping that it will be an amazing and insightful experience. 

1 comment: