Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Could Just Imagine...

Well class a neck spain couldnt hold me back from this article. Its captivating, explosive, and good feel just pulls you in with each line in the article. I can only imagine what the acticle captured having some of the world greatest artist on one stage. In the article they show a video of Girl Talk , a stage performer ,29-year-old Pittsburgh native Gregg Gillis. He gives you the same freedom, daring and camaraderie that you might feel at a house party when someone’s parents are away.  Girl Talk songs are mash-ups: chunks of other people’s songs combined into new ones: the Rolling Stones and the rapper Wiz Khalifa, Ice Cube and Devo, he is truly a revolution within hiself. Have a look at Girl Talk in action, to the side is the link imagine which with one click will take you to his world.Buckle Up!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. Nice entry. Just proofread better please. I am always inspired when I read about creative people doing innovative things.

    Ms. Clark told me that Mr. Egan needs to contact your future sponsor.

    ReplyDelete