Saturday, April 9, 2011

He Made It..!

Well Mr. Randall made it ,and it was a very nice visit to LHS indeed. We had a visiter from our class also, Mr. Kyle Thompson, I thought it would be a good idea since he doesn't have a sponsor and Mr. Randall was very pleased to meet him. We all discussed our talents,heard a new song of Kyles, and took a look at each others blogs. But, on another note Mr. Randall had some new ideas in store for me. The idea of teaching Ron how to use the beat making technology such as pro-tools, loop, and sonic producer pro, but he want me to learn and pik it up, too. So that got me thinking maybe I an create my on beat and write to it. It would be the perfect addition to my final presentation. yes, it's perfect a master plan for perfection. I must say I a extremely excited and I can't wait to see what I've got, as well as show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment