Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sponsor Meeting Flop

Well, I was patiently anticipating the arrival of my sponsor on Wednesday, but I got a text stating that an important family matter had come up and he could not make it. So unfortunately Ron and I did not get to meet with our sponsor this week but I did text him and asked if we could schedule a oovoo (webcam) meeting so we could have a meeting this week, I'm still waiting on his response. I just hope what ever is going on isn't to serious and he'll be able to get back to me some time today.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea with the oovoo thing. I think its a creative alternative to your orthodox sponsor visit. I hope for the best for Ron and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that you are still tryin to reach out to your sponsor even when he is tied up in other things. Keep striving to learn as much as you can, and don't allow minor set backs to destroy your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm going the messge Randall later and see if we can get another meeting soon. Hopfully it doesn't fall through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up. Everything will work out for you. You have to have faith.

    ReplyDelete