Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chat W/ Egan

So once again on this Senior Project journey I stopped to see my good old mentor, Mr Egan. I had to put the pressure on him a little because he hasn't been commenting as he should, although I have seen his effort and I hope he keeps it up. Egan and I discussed my future plans for college yet again and he keeps encouraging me to stay on task and keep pushing for a positive and effective goal. I also expressed to him how I was kind of falling into the old " senioritis" but he quickly gave me sharp look that read , I think not young lady. I gave him a smile and respond, I wont fall to soon. Sitting with him made me realize that sooner than later I won't have him to run to with my educational issues nor my lifes issuse much longer. But what I do know is that i'll always have is number handy when it's an emergency.Gosh, I'm sure goig to miss that man.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you'll finish with grace, style, and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete