Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sponsor Flop x2

So I haven't been in touch with my sponser so lately so I took matters into my own hands and asked one of most talented boys in LHS. The name is Mr. Darrius Green and he's helping me pull my entire presentation together.
It all started at the spring Choir Concert, as we waited around the paino for our turn to come I began singing a song that I wrote. Everyone was so hype and started to clap, and Darrius had some music juices flowing through his mind. The next day I asked him if he would help me with my presenation and he  kindly excepted. So I meet with him this week in Mr. Flix's in school studio. He let me hear a beat he created to my song, and it fit perfect! I left him wit a mission to create a brigde hook for the song and he surely got to work. Throughout the week we discussed how the agenda for the presentation should be, and we're definiatly on the same page. I must say its finally coming all together and im excited for everyone to see it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait. Your talent plus that of the inimitable Darrius Greene!

    ReplyDelete