Sunday, May 1, 2011

Connection

Music is a world of no limitations, and that is why I become so in-golfed with it when I'm depressed. As I've said before and I'll say it again it is the primary escape of my life and world. you know there always so much a person can take, and with me a little is a lot no limits. I've been working on how I deal with my surrounding and the people doing some self-therapy of my own. It's like you can try and try but you never get anywhere but I refuse to be left behind because I can't tame my anger. The picture to the left represents my turning my music on and turning my back on any nonsense the world has to offer in a negative way.
Although I have made major changes in my life I sometimes feel as if I've lost myself in the process and who I am as a free spirited person. But, my music always brings me back and makes me realize that through all my frustration and turmoil of my life I'm a great person. I may not be perfect but parts of me are amazing and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment