Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chat W/ Egan

Chatting with my mentor, Mr. Egan, is always a cheerful and influential meeting. Talking to him at times really does feel as if I'm talking to someone who understands me in every way. He has seen me grow from a child into a lady who is still training to become a woman. Today's meeting was geared more toward my life's situations, and how I can build and learn from them. But the conversation was finally in my hands and Egan was happy to see that I was finally doing good. But I must say I need to take the time out and be more productive, apply my educational talents more, and get on the ball. The way  I'm going through it my head is like music, every time I feel myself losing it I sing to myself. Someone once told me that your life is like a car, YOU are the only one supposed to stair it in the right direction, You're the only one responsible for if you crash, and and only YOU have the title to your destiny. So are  going to give up and let the wheel  go? My answer is NO! So when I report to Egan, I'm in good spirits because I know at end of the day I can say I have one of the best councilors high school can offer. And I am very fortunate to have him by my side during my high school career. I guess this meeting made me realize how much I value school and the wonderful people who surround me in it. So on that note, I want to dedicate this blog entry to the students and staff of Lindenwold high for helping me escape everyday. It means a lot to me. thank you and I hope you enjoyed my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent entry! Using metaphors is always a smart move, and the analogy about driving is so on the mark! Much success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entry, Jigg! I'm glad that you have someone who can help you "escape" as you say. I will use the car metaphor in my life. I need to get myself in the right direction as well. I thank you for that. Keep up the good work, Jigg! :)

    ReplyDelete