Sunday, March 27, 2011

Learning Loads.(Sponsor Meeting)

Girl holding violinWell on our visit to see our sponsor Mr. Randall Johnson, Ron and I learned more about each other and our sponsor. Mr. Johnson took us through some of the work he has done and I must say he is a very diverse man. he work include everything from house music, gospel, HBO commecial music, r&b, etc. He also wanted to futher understand Ron and I have somewhat of the same topic. But as most know we are to completelu different type of people so our brain and ideas are opposite. But we expressed to Mr. Johnson that we wanted to colabrate in someway on or final presentation, which I must say is exciting. He also introduced be to a book called ,All You Need To Know About the Music Business  by Donald S. Passman, I took a quick glance and it and I could tell this information was presentation worthy. So my mind started to wonder ,should I change my thesis statement or is it to late in the game?
Also, he asked Ron and I if there are any instruments that were our favorite Ron had a hand full of musicly treasures of his sleave. But, me I had one love and that was the Violin , he asked why I stop playing, and it made be wish  never had to stop. Well over all the visit was great and I cant wait until the next one. He actually coming to LHS for a vist on Wednesday, hope he can stop by the class, cross your fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Your entry is brimming with such great information, and I'm so glad to see that your trip was productive. It's not too late to change, but be advised of the due date for the final paper: April 26th.
    I really wish that you would take the time to at least do a cursory proofread of your work as it is rife with grammar errors.

    ReplyDelete