Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Old Chats W/ Egan

Well Egan and I had a nice meeting and as usual I came out feeling great. We began by me informing Egan that he needs to hop on blogger, and start commenting more.But, he happened to forget the password he used to access his blogger account, but no worries we will crack the code. On the other hand,the meeting covered again how my life was going and how I was dealing with my emotions. But what he doesn't know is at times I think he needs a major break, but it's just not in him. Also, it was Egan birthday this past week and I was truly excited to make him a poster , and I must say he was very happy and enthusiastic to recieve his present poster. See Egan you are loved, and it was nice to make you smile. Today I notice that Egan looks to me to guide and be an example to the underclassmen , but at times my issues get in the way of my better judgement. I was really upset to disappoint him today but I made up for it with a smile. It gets no better than the Eg-mister.

3 comments:

  1. Cute frogs. Do they represent Egan (the big one) and you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did it!! I am officially blogging.....lol. I hope I stay consistent; I am sure Jasmine will keep me focused. Jasmine make sure you see Coach Morris today.... for that interview. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you and your mentor have sucha tight bond. I have the same thing with my mentor. Doesn't it feel good to have someone that you can hold a conversation with and have that same person help you to better yourself and stay motivated? We're some pretty lucky gals, Jigg! :)

    ReplyDelete